In a future world where the sun no longer shines, Ian wastes his time. He lets his hair grow and drinks beer. But his world comes crashing down after he had to watch his best friend die when they were on a burglary spree together. He has no idea yet how this event will bring back his deadly past and awaken things in him that have remained hidden for years.
Take on the role of Ian in this epic, interactive adventure as he uncovers a conspiracy within and around him. Ian will need all his intelligence and skill to stand up to street gangs, well-trained soldiers, wild animals, drone robots and many other dangers. You control Ian through many different environments in search of the truth that will reveal who he really is.
- completely reworked game engine
- enthralling storytelling
- balanced action with a wide variation of weapons and other objects (e.g. grappling hooks)
- intermediate sequences
- great end boss fights
- interaction between characters
- skill system
- fluid animations and scrolling
- adaptive soundtrack
- the end of the game is dependent on verherigan behaviour.
- save function (on cartridge)
- selectable difficulty level
- PAL and NTSC compatible
- compatible with just about any drive
- REU and SuperCPU support (speeds up scrolling)
- supports multiple controller buttons
|Shipping weight:||0,40 Kg|