The project "Outrage" was originally started by Bernd Buchegger in 1990. An alpha version of the game was completed in 1992 and took part in a game competition organised by Boeder and the 64'er Magazine - and won one of the top places. The prize was a contract to distribute the game at. But it was not to be, Boeder ceased all distribution activities for the Commodore 64 shortly afterwards.
In 2001, the game was brought out of the drawer again and a release by Protovision was planned for 2005. However, Protovision could not provide enough developer capacity to complete the game during this time. Thanks to an ever-growing team around "Outrage", the game was completed and finally released in late 2020.
- 5 levels packed with the finest arcade action (à la "Hawkeye").
- each level has a monstrous final boss
- a shop to buy ammo, smartbombs and more
- colourful graphics, animations and special effects
- atmospheric SID in-game music and sound effects.
- Title image by STE'86 (Steve Day).
- PAL and NTSC compatible
|Shipping weight:||0,40 Kg|