Destroy the enemy Protoid base and clear the way for terrestrial colony ships! Build factories, tanks, missiles and other units to fight the aliens and help the humans to victory!
In 2017, The 8-Bit Guy released his game "Planet X2", the first real-time strategy game for the Commodore 64. "Planet X2" became the best-selling C64 game of the year.
Protovision have teamed up with The 8-Bit Guy to create "Planet X2.1" - an enhanced version of the original game with many new features:
- the game's engine has been reworked and offers many improvements
- the game now runs completely from module
- additional level maps - there are now 14 of them
- 8 selectable ingame music tracks
- Simultaneous music and sound effects during gameplay
- new graphics by pixel magician John Henderson
- an achievement system, graphically represented by 42 different medals
- the achievements are stored on module
|Shipping weight:||0,40 Kg|