RESHOOT is a shootem-up of survival. An endless-shooter with one single uninterrupted level. Try to survive the attacks as long as possible. Just one attempt. If youre hit, game is over.
Accumulate as many points as possible. Check the scorecounter in the lower right area of the screen to see your progress.
The delta-high-indicator in the upper right area of the screen will fuel your motivation. Good luck!
- Fast and furious bullethell experience
- All assembler coded for maximum flow
- Smooth gameplay, no ingame loading times
- 50 frames action, parallaxed visuals
- Up to 120 32 pixel wide DMS sprites
- 7 interleaved Bitplanes for 128 24-bit colors
- Interleaved blitter objects
- AHX musicplayer with accelerating chiptune
- Incl. special issue of Amiga Joker (Booklet of making of)
- Amiga 1200, Amiga 4000 (with CD-ROM drive) or CD32
- Joystick or CD32 compatible pad
- 2 MB Fast-RAM or more recommended for launching game on Workbench
- runs on compatible Amiga emulators on Windows, Mac and Linux
|Shipping weight:||0,28 Kg|