- Observe notes
Safety instructions GHS/H sentences:
- H 222: Extremely flammable aerosol
- H 229: tank is under pressure: may burst when heated
- H 315: Causes skin irritation
- H 336: May cause drowsiness and dizziness.
- H 319: Causes severe eye irritation
- H 412: Harmful to aquatic organisms, having long-term effects
Safety instructions GHS/P sentences:
- P 210: Keep away from heat / sparks / naked flame / hot surfaces. Do not smoke.
- P 211: Do not spray against naked flame or other source of ignition.
- P 251: Pressurized container: Do not puncture or burn, even after use.
- P 410 + 412: Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 °C.
- P 261: Avoid inhalation of dust / smoke / gas / mist / vapour / aerosol.
- P 280: Wear protective gloves / protective clothing / eye protection / face protection.
- P 312: If you feel unwell, call poison information centre or doctor.
|Shipping weight:||0,75 Kg|