Sam's Journey is a brand-new original scrolling platform game developed by the Knights of Bytes for the Commodore 64 home computer and published by Protovision. It's about a cute little hero called Sam who finds himself on an unexpected journey in a strange world. Delivered on cartridge in an 1980's style cardboard box.
Although Sam is quite small, he can run very fast and jump even higher. That's why the camera has to hurry up and keep track, no matter where he's going!
Sam has a variety of basic moves. While running and jumping are obvious skills, his ability to climb makes him able to reach new heights. And with his free diving skill, he can explore the underwater passages of the deep sea.
The world of Sam's Journey is not only a visual one. Every scenery that Sam traverses on his journey comes with its own unique song that emphasizes the location's atmosphere.
- Classic 8-Bit Platform Action
- Very colorful Graphics
- Fast Free-Directional Scrolling
- Many Basic Moves Plus Climbing And Swimming
- 6 Special Costumes With Additional Skills
- 3 Overworld Maps
- 27 Huge Levels With Multiple Sections
- 2000 Screens To Be Explored
- 14 Different Graphical Settings
- 19 Beautiful Tunes
- Sound Effects
- Hidden Items To Be Found
- Secret Passages To Be Discovered
- Checkpoint System
- Savegame Option, also on Cartridge
|Shipping weight:||0,40 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,25 Kg|
|Dimensions ( length × width × height ):||21,60 × 15,30 × 3,50 cm|