Poor old Bear!
He's just spent the summer being incredibly lazy, and ignoring all of his chores. Mrs. Bear has finally caught up with him though, and is demanding that he finds enough fruit (326 apples should do it!) for them to last the approaching Winter.
He won't be allowed home until his task is complete. To add to his troubles, all of the other animals are looking for food too, so best steer clear of them!
Venture out into the wild to find all of the fruit from the areas around Bear's home. Yes, even the strange glowing fruit from the abandoned mine that Bear has been itching to explore lately.
Rumour has it that the mine was sealed up back in the 80's after a whole SPECTRUM of problems ...
What could be down there?!
- 64 rooms of plaatforming action
- 6 areas to explore: home, forest, cloudy, rocky, jungle and mining — and 350 apples to find
- Music and sound effects
- Map feature to keep track of Bear’s location and progress
- Supports two button C64GS joystick
- »Super Bonkey Kong« bonus game included
- Disk version features new save game feature and bonus game »Dustin’«
Minimum system requirements: Commodore 64 with cassette tape drive
|Shipping weight:||0,40 Kg|