It’s 1982 and a new home computer graces the scene. Out goes the silent black and white experience and in with 64KB of RAM, colour graphics, and synthesizer sound.
Roll forward 35 years and kick nostalgia into overdrive with the release of TheC64 mini. A tiny but perfectly formed 50 % scale replica of this much loved machine.
Featuring high-definition output via HDMI, a classic style joystick and 64 built-in games including classics like Uridium, Paradroid, Hawkeye, Nebulus and Monty Mole.
- Exact functioning of the C64
- PAL and NTSC modes (50/60 Hz)
- Pixel filter for better graphics (higher image clarity, CRT scanline emulation)
- Pixel by pixel - perfect graphics
- Memory function
- 2 USB ports (if a USB keyboard is connected, The64 mini can be used as a home computer. Optional: a second joystick for multiplayer games)
- Firmware updates can be installed via USB storage medium
Alleykat, Anarchy, The Arc of Yesod, Armalyte, Avenger, Battle Valley, Bounder, California Games, Chip's Challenge, Confuzion, Cosmic Causeway, Creatures, Cyberdyne Warrior, Cybernoid, Cybernoid II, Deflektor, Everyone's a Wally, Firelord, Gribbly's Day Out, Hawkeye, Heartland, Herobotix, Highway Encounter, Hunter's Moon, Hysteria, Impossible Mission, Impossible Mission II, Insects in Space, Mega-Apocalypse, Mission A.D., Monty Mole, Monty on the Run, Nebulus, Netherworld, Nobby the Aardvark, Nodes of Yesod, Paradroid, Pitstop II, Ranarama, Robin of the Wood, Rubicon, Skate Crazy, Skool Daze, Slayer, Snare, Speedball, Speedball 2, Spin Dizzy, Star Paws, Steel, Stormlord, Street Sports Baseball, Summer Games II, Super Cycle, Temple of Apshai Trilogy, Thing on a Spring, Thing Bounces Back, Trailblazer, Uchi Mata, Uridium, Who Dares Wins II, Winter Games, World Games, Zynaps