TheA500 Mini, a compact reinterpretation of this classic home computer - with perfect emulation not only of the original Amiga 500, but also of the AGA (Advanced Graphics Architecture) chipset of its successor, the A1200! Choose one of 25 pre-installed Amiga games from the convenient menu, including masterpieces like "Kick Off 2", "The Chaos Engine", "Simon the Sorcerer" and - Amiga-exclusive - "Worms: The Director's Cut". Or load your own games via USB stick, with full WHDLoad support! What's more, you can save your game at any time and resume it later to finally play through these hard-hitting classics that don't forgive mistakes. TheA500 Mini comes with the original 2-button mouse as well as a newly developed 8-button precision gamepad to ensure the best possible control method for every game. For even more authenticity, you can connect any USB PC keyboard to complement the on-screen keyboard. TheA500 Mini is compatible with hundreds of classic Amiga games and demos in WHDLoad format (the software in question must be purchased legally).
- Emulates Amiga 500, 600 & 1200 (OCS/ECS/AGA)
- 25 pre-installed Amiga games.
- Save and load at any time.
- Add your own games***, update the firmware*** and connect your own devices via USB.
- TheA500 mini is compatible with hundreds of classic Amiga games and demos in WHDLoad format (the software in question must be purchased legally).
- 50/60Hz in 720p HD via HDMI
- Multiple scaling options and CRT filters available.
- THEA500 Mini is compatible with hundreds of classic Amiga games (games must be purchased legally).
- Schnittstellen: 3 USB-Schnittstellen für Peripheriegeräte, HDMI-Ausgang und USB-C für Stromeingang
* Keyboard is not functional. Virtuelles Keyboard verfügbar.
** Power adapter for USB connection is not included.
*** USB memory stick required (not included).
The following devices are required to use this console (not included): TV or monitor with HDMI connection, powered USB-A port (e. g. on TV) or USB power supply with 5V/1A. Make sure that any power supply units are approved for use in your country and follow the user instructions..